As usual most people always want to hear the sound of their voices before sending the voice notes. Good news cause we just found a way for you to listen to your voice notes before sending them across.
You might be thinking to use this trick you would have to download an application. No you don't need to download any application, you just need to follow the steps that will be given below.
1. Firstly you have to update your WhatsApp to the latest version, you can do that on your play store or apple play.
2. Secondly open the updated version and click on any chat you want to send the audio.
3. Press and hold the microphone button located below the screen.
4. Swipe up the microphone a little bit, you will see a padlock appear.
5. Then record your audio, but do not send it yet cause you will have to leave the conversation.
6. Open that same chat back and you will see the recorded voice message ready to send.
7. All you have to do now is just press play and you can listen to the already recorded voice message.
That is all the steps you have to take. Now you can easily listen to the voice message and check if you made any mistakes while speaking.
If this was helpful to you, drop your comments and don't forget to like and follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Qbankole (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More