Over the couple of years, there have been a massive growth on social networking sites one of which includes Instagram. This is a networking service that has a large number of users all over the world. I am sure you are likely already on it or at least you have someone who is active on Instagram.
Photo credit: Unsplash (Alexander Shatov)
Since the launching of this popular photo sharing application, the service has been used by multitude of people each day. From the girl next door to the celebrities using it to make their social presence well-known.
There are some mistakes which need to be avoided on Instagram, so your profile won't kick off and sometimes get shut down by Instagram.
You should ensure you have a positive image on your Instagram profile to boost your individual personality or the brand of your business.
Photo credit: Unsplash (Solen Feyissa)
Some of the mistakes you should avoid include:
1) Uploading too many pictures on your post in a span of 2 minutes. This will provoke your followers since you will be spamming their news feed.
2) Stealing content from other Instagram users profiles or searching online for pictures and uploading it as your own. You should give attribution to the real owners.
3) Uploading pictures and videos of low quality to your news feed.
4) Using offensive language or negative comments on Instagram users post. You will get a lot of criticism from other users which will create a bad image for your business brand.
5) Ignoring your followers comments. You need to interact with your followers as often as you can to develop a mutual relationship with them.
6) Giving out your personal numbers and address to strangers on Instagram. You should be cautious of whom you give it to.
7) Taking sides when it comes to political issues. As a business brand, your post needs to be neutral regarding political issues so you won't offend quite a few of your followers whose opinion differs from yours.
8) Paying for services to get more likes and followers. Instead of using such services, you should improve on your content marketing strategy to make your social presence more appealing and prominent.
What are your thoughts on this article? Tell me your view via the comment section. Feel free to share the post and click the follow button for more updates. I am The Digital Empress.
Content created and supplied by: Lilyqueeny (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More