Recall that the 2020 UTME examination organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) commenced nationwide on Saturday, March 14. The board has published almost all the results of candidates making it easy for them to know their results status in the just concluded examination, the board has a matter fact made the result checking more easy as candidates can check it at convenient using their handset/phone and the phone number used upon registration.
Candidates who are yet to print their original JAMB result should do so as the printing of the 2020 Original result is ongoing and its not going to end anytime soon. Here is a simple steps you can follow to get your 2020 JAMB slip.
(1) Visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board site https://www.jamb.org.ng/ and log in to your personal profile( here, your email and password used upon registration is required).
Note; new users should create an account with their name, email address, choose a pass code and choose 'sign up' to complete the first step before proceeding.
(2) Sign in, Now you enter your personal account details easily.
Note; that the web-page includes numerous options and services offered by JAMB in Nigeria.
(3) Click on the ''Print Result slip'' option.
(4) Note; Users who wish to print JAMB result will have to pay for this service. The automation ID is created immediately you choose to ''print'' and confirmation screen will be shown.
(5) It is advisable to remember your Transaction ID ( this number is hard to miss because it is presented in bold red color). Double check the page before you continue, but note that the copy of this page will be email to you by the server.
(6) Press ''Continue'' and you can pay with your credit card or select a different payment method.
Note; JAMB result can be paid for via ATM, Quick-teller or Cash at your bank.
(7) If you have chosen to proceed with your card, you will be forwarded to the webpage where you can fill out the information about the bank card. Then you can click on the ''pay'' option to continue.
(8) Once payment for slip printing is successful, you can check out ''My Payment Section'' in your account. Besides, you should receive a text message on your phone and an email with the transaction ID. Then press ''Continue'' since you haven't printed yet.
(9) Now you can enter your registration number and year when you have bypassed the examination.
(10) Finally, click on the option 'Print JAMB result slip' to get your slip.
Before now, every newly admitted students should understand the implications of not having his or her JAMB original result, therefore the following steps stated above doesn't matter what year you took part in the exams; you can always pay money and have your original results printed out.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More