Scammers keeps growing daily on the internet looking for account to hack. They main reason why the hack account is to scam innocent souls. So today on NaijaCloud we are going to look into the number method to keep your whatsapp account save from hackers. So without making much Ado let’s dive in, but In case you missed mu last post on Top 5 ways to make money online > read here.
What’s WhatsApp Two-Step Verification
I can assure you that Two-step verification will surely keep hackers off your account, because when you have two-step verification enabled, any attempt to verify your phone number on WhatsApp must be accompanied by the six-digit passcode that you created.
How To Keep Your WhatsApp Account Save
- Open your WhatsApp Application, if you don’t have the updated version you can download from playstore.
- Navigate to Settings > Account > Two-Step Verification,
- Then tap “Enable.”
- Now type a six-digit PIN, tap “Next,” and then confirm your PIN on the next screen.
- Ensure the inputted six-digit PIN can be remembered!
- Tap “Next.“
- Now kindly input the email address you wish to use in terms of resetting your PIN if forgotten or you can decide to tap “Skip.”
- If inputted an email, on the next screen, confirm your email address and tap next.
Content created and supplied by: ajoscor44 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More