Windows 10 provides the many easy features that gives user comfort while doing their work. And they keep updating windows to extend more features. Windows 10 has some touchpad gestures that everyone should know. Microsoft introduces its trackpad gestures in Windows 8. Those gestures made controlling your pc then before and which work efficiently without the need for mouse-like. Now in windows 10, they enhanced the gesture feature of the touchpad.
If you are using touchpad then, then there is no doubt that you just use the touchpad for a basic operation like taping a single finger or two flinging to drag or scrolling gestures. The are other mouse gesture that you should have to try it.
Touchpad feature in windows 10
- Select: Tap one finger on the touchpad to select the item.
- Right Click: Tap two fingers on the touchpad which functioning as a right-click.
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically to scroll up and down.
- Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out to zoom in and out.
- Drag windows: Double-tap and drag the menu bar at top of windows
- Show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the lower-right corner.
- Minimize Everything: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe downward to Show desktop or minimize everything.
- Open all Windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them upward to open all windows.
- Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left to switch between opened windows tab.
- Cortana: Tap with three-finger on the touchpad to open Cortana.
- Action Center: Tap with four fingers on the touchpad to open Action Center
- Switch virtual desktops: Place four fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
Content created and supplied by: Genebext (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More