The method is just simple and straight and you will use some of Gmail account settings that will allow you to transfer all the email to another account. This is a feature of Gmail that probably no one of you knew before reading this article/guide. So follow up some simple steps below.
Steps to Enable POP in Old Email account to import Mails to New Account:
1. First of all login into your Gmail account whose email you want to move to another account. Then swipe sideways to bring out the menu
2. Now click on ‘Desktop’ down below.
3. Now click on settings button there above your account.
4. Now under settings click on forwarding and POP/IMAP option and there enable ‘Enable POP for all mail’ (even mail that’s already been downloaded)
5. At below select Mark ‘Gmail copy as read’ in the drop down option and then simply click on save changes option.
6. Now visit your new Gmail account to which you want to get all your mails.
7. There click on settings and under it click on ‘accounts’ and import and there select ‘add another email account you own’
8. Now a popup window will appear where you need to enter the email address from which you want to import emails and then click on next step.
9. Now on another page, simply proceed by entering the password and all other fields will be auto filled there and simply click on Add account.
10. Now on the next screen simply click on yes option and click on Add
11. That’s it you are done, now all the emails of that account will be there in your new Gmail account.
So above is all about How to move Emails from one Gmail Account to another, with this method, you can easily transfer all the mails from one account to another within some simple steps discussed here.
Kindly follow and like to get more tech secrets and tricks.
Comment on the section below for any given questions.
Content created and supplied by: Daradams (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More