BREAKING: Effective from tomorrow:
1. Nationwide curfew remains in place, timing now 10pm—4am.
2. Full opening of financial sector - normal working hours
3. Restricted opening of places of worship, (regular church & mosque services ONLY), to be based on State Govt protocols.
4. Interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods &essential travel
5. Gathering of >20 persons remains prohibited;outside of workplaces + religious services
6. Aviation Industry requested to start developing protocols for domestic flights to possibly resume from June 21
Hotels may reopen
Restaurants outside of hotels must remain closed for eat-in—TAKEOUT ONLY
Bars, gyms, cinemas, nightclubs, parks closed until further evaluation
All schools to remain closed until further evaluation
Offices maintain 2m physical distancing + 75% max capacity.
All guidelines as issued by #PTFCOVID19.
Guidelines to be implemented/ enforced by State Governments
All permitted openings (hotels, religious services etc) to maintain non-pharmaceutical interventions (masks, sanitizers/handwashing, 2m distancing, capacity limits, etc)
Note: June 21 opening for domestic flights is TENTATIVE. Certain conditions have to be fulfilled between now & then, explains @hadisirika
- Aircraft have to be good and safe to fly (checks/maintenance)
- necessary Recertifications + medicals for pilots/crew
Nat. Coordinator, PTF: Reopening of churches and mosques is not unqualified, there are conditions attached. It is a RESTRICTED opening, working on agreed protocols reached between State Govts & religious leaders: mandatory masks, limited opening hours, physical distancing, etc.
Content created and supplied by: DiscussEverything (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More