It's one of the finest tourist attraction in portugal which makes feelings of Prehistoric Structure in Portugal.
2. THE MIND HOUSE: It took 14years for the completion of this strange looking building in Spain, which started in the year 1900 designed in the early part of 20th Century which also contains 60 different Houses Chapel and a Park. Its also a tourist attractions in Spain.
3. THE BASKET BUILDING: The Basket Building Built in the structure of a Basket which is located in Ohio, United States.
It took two years for the completion, the inner part of basket building is decorated by glass ceiling.
4. TUMULUS OF BOUGON: This is a complet group of 5 stones made barrows built in 4700 B. C. by Neolithic People, The barrows within the site varies by their size and also have different inner structure...
5. LA HOUGUE BIE: A very important Historical Site in Jersey that has finest passage graves and burial site of Europe, was constructed by Neolithic People Around 3500 B. C. Which has large Oval Chamber and Two Small Chamber and its Southern and Northen Side. 2 medieval chapels also located at the top of the prehistoric mound.
6. OGBUNIKE CAVE IN NIGERIA: This is located in Ogbunikr Anambra State which is know as the collection of caves that have been in use for Centuries by the Natives of the Village in Anambra State. A very good site for tourist attraction, is has 317 steps to decend to the caves also has the main cave whic consists of a massive structure with a big open chamber at the entrace and this chamber has 10 tunnels leading to diffent directions.
Content created and supplied by: McTwinkleToes (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More