The picturesque topography of France is every enchanting and charming to travelers. From the Eiffel Tower, the iconic architecture of France, to the famous masterpieces of art at the Louvre Museum, to taking a stroll around the elegant Palace of Versailles, France offers visitors with a variety of choices to indulge in. Get a true vibe of the French culture by applying for a France tourist visa.
Like any other visa application, one must primarily know the basic process and what is required for them. The visa requirements hinge on each person’s profile. A person applying for a short stay tourist visa and sponsoring their own trip will have different requirements from a person who is being sponsored by a friend or a family member for a visitor visa who stays in France or any other Schengen countries.
Documents Checklist for France Tourist Visa
• Original Passport- Valid for six months from the date of visa expiry, has at least 2 blank pages
• Photocopy of passport’s first and last page and any other previous Schengen visa, UK visa, USA visa pages
• Travel medical insurance from specific insurance agencies and with a minimum cover of 30,000 Euro
• Two-way flight tickets
• Internal ticket booking within Schengen territories
• Proof of hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
• Proof of financial status in the form of bank statements of the past 3 months
• Income Tax Returns for the past 3 years,
• Pay slips for past 3 months,
• Employment contract and employer’s approval for the trip
• Written consent from parents if the applicant is a minor and from one of the parents if the minor is traveling with just one parent
Once the application is submitted the status of the application can be checked online with the help of tracking number. In case the Embassy needs any additional documents, or they wish to schedule an in-person interview, either they state it online on the application tracking page or they convey the same through a formal letter to the center where you have submitted the application.
Content created and supplied by: Info_Hub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More