The world we are in never stops amazing us with thing we never thought of. Some sounding really wierd while some gives us goosebumps.
Here are 31 interesting facts you'd love to know.
1. Banging your head against a wall for an hour burns 150 calories
2. Ptertonohobia is fear of being tickled by feather
3. A flock of crows is know as a murder ( so a group of two crows is attempted murder 😂)
4. Cherophobia is an irrational fear of fun or happiness. (How can you fear happiness 😂)
5. 7% if Americans adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows
6. If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the Ground, it can't hop
7. Billy goats 🐐 urinate on their own heads to smell attractive to females.
8. During your life time, you produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. 😱
9. The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn , bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk. (For bomb creators 😂)
10. Saint Lucia is the only country in the world named after a woman.👩🎤
11. The average male gets borred of a shopping trip after 26 minutes. ( Guess that's why most of us hate following mom to market 😂)
12. Energy for recycling a glass jar saves enough energy to watch television for 3 hours.
13. Approximately 10 to 20 percent of us power outages are caused by squirrels.🐿️
14. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are all banned in China.
15. Honeybees can recognize human faces.
16. Nearly 3% of ice in Antarctica glaciers is penguin urine.
17. Crocodiles 🐊 can't poke their tongue out.
18. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so the don't drify away from each other.
19. A small child can swim through the viens of a blue whale.🐋
20. Los Angeles full name is " El Pueblo de Nuestra Senota la Reina de Los Angeles de porciuncula". (Guess you didn't read that 😂)
21. It Snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
22. Mike Tyson once offer6 a zoo attendant $10000 to let him fight a gorilla. ( Thats a whole lot of cash 💵)
23. Birds don't urinate.
24. The average person walks the equivalent of five times around the world in their life time. (Look at you, you should've been in US by now 😂)
25. Someone stuffed 459 drinking straws into his mouth at once. 🙄
26. In 2011 more than 1 in 3 divorce filings in U.S contained the word Facebook.😁
27. Tears contain a nature piano killer which reduces pain and improves your mood.
28. Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts. (How can I forget food 😂)
29. Millions of birds die per year for smashing into windows in the USA alone.
30. Four people lived in a home for 6 months infested with 2,000 brown recluse spiders, but none of them were harmed.
31. In 1998 sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people's clothes. 👀
Which of these made your day? And how did you feel about them, leave yours in the comments section.
Content created and supplied by: Mycredosite (via Opera News )