1. AJ Styles In 2016, John Cena went to battle with the Phenomenal AJ styles, in a singles match at Summer Slam. This was months after Styles made his debut at the WWE. After a long feud, the two stars finally collided at Summer Slam to determine the better competitor.
1. Ivan Koloff Ivan Koloff was a Canadian professional wrestler and pastor. During his time in the WWE, Koloff won WWE World Heavyweight Championship title matches against Sammartino, making history as the first Canadian wrestler to hold that title. He fought in the WWE from 1975 to 1983.
Many wrestling fans expected WWE Universal champion, Roman Reigns to drop the title to Brock Lesnar yesterday in the Crown Jewel pay per-view event. But due to some help and interference from his cousins Jimmy and Jey Uso, he retained the Championship and extended his year log reign.
1. Bobby Lashley Bobby Lashley is first on this list, he is a prominent American Wrestler, and one of the best in the WWE. He presently performs under the Raw brand. Lashley is not just a wrestler, but also a mixed martial artist and a former member of the US military.
Over the years, there have been numerous WWE wrestlers who have featured as actors in movies. However, just like the saying in the Bible, "many are called but few are chosen", only a few of these wrestlers have proven to be great actors.
Many WWE Superstars are not just good in ring performer but they also have a good sense of fashion, so In this article I will be showing you my top 5 best dressed Superstars in WWE. The following are the top 5 best dressed WWE Superstars from my own point of view.
1. Bayley Pamela Rose Martinez widely known as Barley is first on this list, she is a prominent American wrestler, who currently performs under the Smackdown brand in the WWE. Barley is no doubt one of the best female superstars in the wrestling industry, she joined the NXT brand back in 2012, and was at the top, she even held the NXT Women's title for so many months, before she was finally promoted to the main roaster in 2015.
Goldberg has been recognized as one of the best wrestlers to ever feature in a WWE match. He became so famous when he won 173 matches in a row. Since his introduction to the WWE, these are the selected group of wrestlers who have defeated him at least once.
1. Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio is one of the most popular wrestlers in the WWE, he has been in the company for so many years and is widely recognized for his skills and agility. He has battled and defeated many bigger stars. Mysterio currently performs in the RAW brand, alongside his son; Dominik, and together they have won the Raw tag team championship twice.
1. Bo Dallas & Bray Wyatt These two wrestlers have never crossed paths in the WWE, but are from the same family. The Rotunda is a prominent family, that is well known in the Wrestling business, and that is where these two Wrestlers are originally from.
Tonight, the rivalry between Brock Lesnar and the WWE Universal Champion, Roman Reigns will be rekindled, as the Beast incarnate challenges the Tribal Chief for the title, in the Crown Jewels. Its going to be a match of the night. We are going to see those superman punches, suplex city, guillotine, kimura lock, spears and F5s.
Mark Henry spent about twenty five years of his life at World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). During this time, he was revered among his colleagues. He had won several awards and was also good at weightlifting. He is currently a commentator at "All Elite Wrestling (AEW)".
1. Goldberg 173 -0 The icon Goldberg is first on this list, he is a prominent American wrestler, and undoubtedly one of the best in WWE History. He made his debut in 1997 and had an undefeated streak of 173 -0. He won his first 173 matches in the WWE.
5. He Comes from a Family of Professional Wrestlers The Rock is one of the all-time great professional wrestlers, but he's not the only one in his family with a wrestling history. Five members of his family have been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, including The Rock's father and grandparents.
1. Brock Lesnar Photo showing Goldberg and Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 33 Over the years, Brock Lesnar and Goldberg have gone head to head 3 good times, and the Icon has come out victorious twice. Brock Lesnar went to battle Goldberg in 2017, at WrestleMania 33, for the Universal Championship.
1. Dolph Ziggler Nicholas Theodore widely known as Dolph Ziggler is first on this list, he is a prominent WWE wrestler who performs under the RAW brand, and is also a comedian. Dolph is one of the most talented superstars in the industry, he has held so many titles, since his debut back in 2004.
Last night at Crown Jewel, WWE universe was agog as it witnessed lots of exciting show down. Everyone wanted their man to come out victorious, but then, all wishes can not come to pass. There's always a winner and a loser, which makes things more interesting and competitive.
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) is always associated with gigantic heights. Wrestlers who are tall and have bulky figures have dominated WWE and are usually fans’ favorite. However, there are a few dwarfs in the history of WWE who have gained spotlight because of their short height.
1. Ivan Koloff Ivan Koloff was a professional wrestler and a priest from Canada. Koloff won WWE World Heavyweight Championship title fights against Sammartino during his stint in the WWE, becoming the first Canadian wrestler to hold the championship. From 1975 to 1983, he competed in the WWE.
Many celebrities hide their faces from the public, they all have their reasons for doing so. An excellent example of such a celebrity is the Nigerian musician Lagbaja. Celebrities who hide their faces have one thing in common: their anonymous identities make them more popular. Your fans will always be attracted to them and look forward to showing their faces