Download Opera News App

Husband-and-wife-relationship

ENTERTAINMENT

Photos Of Alvaro Morata's Wife That Prove She's Cute Like Her Husband

It's obvious that Juventus player, Alvaro Morata is one of the handsome players in Juve presently, and he's also blessed with cute wife like him.

Photos Of Alvaro Morata's Wife That Prove She's Cute Like Her Husband

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

FICTION: I Wanted To Kill My Husband Because I Hate Him, See How My Sister Made Me Love Him Again

When I got married to my husband he was the only one that occupied my heart, I don't feel anything for any man except him.

Fear women: Husband discovers wife's Secret

Marriage, in Nigeria and a couple other countries is such an important part adulthood, so important that sometimes single individuals are seen as unserious and probably promiscuous.

Fear women: Husband discovers wife's Secret

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Don't make a mistake of marrying women in the following categories.

.WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem.

8 months ago ago
Don't make a mistake of marrying women in the following categories.

5 Reasons Why A Man Will Stop Loving His Wife After Many Years of Marriage

Getting married doesn't mean you will have a perfect relationship.This is the time you will have to face a lot of challenges and if you're not well prepared to overcome them, you can end up losing your partner.

5 Reasons Why A Man Will Stop Loving His Wife After Many Years of Marriage

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

My Blood Sister Snatched My Husband And Got Pregnant For Him, I Was Chased Away - Woman Narrates

A woman by the name of Hildah Mwangi has described how her blood sister stole her husband and also became pregnant for him without her knowing.

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Dear Singles, You Will Be Very Unhappy If You Marry Someone You Aren't Attracted To- Reno

Marriage as we all know is a union of two people preferably a male and a female coming together to become husband and wife in the presence of two or three witnesses.

ENTERTAINMENT

“We Got Married Into His Campus Room” - Lady Shares How She Married Her Husband

A lady identified as Rachel Sungu Okiiry recently took to facebook to share how she met her husband of 29years, saying they met on campus.

“We Got Married Into His Campus Room” - Lady Shares How She Married Her Husband

ENTERTAINMENT

Mother Begs Man To Give Her His Old Clothes To Give Her Husband For Job Interview, See Help She Got

The financial situation of some people in the country is quite sad as the post Covid-19 era is still having its effects on some households especially those involved in Private businesses.

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

I Got Married 5 Years Ago But My Husband Infected Me And Our 4yr-old Son With HIV –Wife Cries Out

It is alarming the rate at which men who are married are cheating on their respective Wives.It is supposed be that after marriage a man should be more responsible but it seems it does not work that way any more these days.

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Reno Omokri is Mistaken about Polygamy by saying I have more respect for polygamists than adulterers

The Pastor and General Overseer of God's Kingdom Church Worldwide, Rev.Dr. Stephen Sharang has countered the assertions of Reno Omokri on Polygamy.

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Dear Side-Chick: Here Are 4 Reasons Why He Will Never Leave His Wife For You, Forget Those Promises

The men who cheated in the other two halves will continue to promise that their wives will be a good way to marry these different women.

ENTERTAINMENT

Right or Wrong? Man Gets Mixed Reactions For Doing These For His Wife

Many people don't believe that love could make them do things that are against their will.Men who help their wives in certain things they can do by themselves gets criticisms from their fellow men.

Right or Wrong? Man Gets Mixed Reactions For Doing These For His Wife

What A Man Did For His Wife That All Men Should Learn From

It is a wonderful experience to be in love, particularly if you are in a relationship with a good spouse.When two people are in fall in love, the love will prompt them to perform some activities for each other.

What A Man Did For His Wife That All Men Should Learn From

Opinion: How Girl Marriage Has Become A Gateway To Escape Poverty

Majority of Nigerian girls get married in a bid to escape poverty.That is why the pressure is always on the man to concede to several demands both traditional and otherwise.That's why most families train girls for marriage and not for independence.

Opinion: How Girl Marriage Has Become A Gateway To Escape Poverty

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Opinion: Take note of These Words, The Inability to Say Them Have Broken up Many Homes

It is a great thing to finally get married After experiencing life in a different way.Your childhood days, teenage days and also your youthful days.Now you are mature and you are now a man or a woman since you have gotten married.

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

5 Things You Should Stop Doing Once You Get Married.

Being married is another phase of life.It doesn't just come with a lot of responsibilities,it also demands you start being responsible too on your own part.So here are top 5 things you may need to stop doing once you enter into matrimony.

8 months ago ago
5 Things You Should Stop Doing Once You Get Married.

ENTERTAINMENT

"Please Sir, Help My Husband With Your Old Clothes, He Lost His Job"-Wife Begs

A wife has gone on twitter to beg a Doctor Who recently changed his wardrobe for his old clothes.A woman with the twitter handle @sholaboris, has taken to twitter without shame to seek help for her husband.

ENTERTAINMENT

My Wife Is An Angel, Checkout The Reason Why She Changed My Entire Wardrobe For Me - Man Narrates

It's God's gift to have a good and intelligent wife.One of the popular Twitter influencers, Aproko Doctor has narrated how his wife changed his wardrobe for him and the reason behind it.

ENTERTAINMENT

To Know An Ultimate Wife Material, Give A Lady 200k-500k and Pretend To Forget -Joro

Wife material is used to describe someone precisely a lady who has the qualities of being a good wife, being a good wife in terms of character and behavior.Everyone has their description of who a wife material is.

8 months ago ago
To Know An Ultimate Wife Material, Give  A Lady 200k-500k and Pretend To Forget -Joro