Sign in
Download Opera News App

adeseye margaret

SOCIETY

How church members got electrocuted while fixing a flag in Lagos

It was a black Sunday at the El-Adonai Evangelical Church in the Abule-Egba area of Lagos State as some of their members reportedly got electrocuted while fixing a flag during their Sunday service around 7 am. According to reports, the victims were trying to fix the church's flag when an electric cable touched the pole of the flag which triggered the shock and got 6 members of the church electrocuted in the process.

  1 year ago ago
How church members got electrocuted while fixing a flag in Lagos

ACCIDENT

Illegal Activities Gone Wrong: Fire Gutted An Illegal Oil Storage Facility In Lagos (Watch Video)

An incident of fire inferno in which an illegal oil storage facility at around 11 p.m. on Tuesday was destroyed by fire in Oregun area of ​​Lagos State.   The unfortunate incident that occurred at Plot 10 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun was because of illegal oil bunkers' activities in the area, and the storage facility for bunkers has been there running for years. As being reported; 33 drums of 200 liters of diesel, 10.000 liters of diesel tanks, 200 liters of 25 drums filled with diesel, 11 gallons of 1000

  2 years ago ago
Illegal Activities Gone Wrong: Fire Gutted An Illegal Oil Storage Facility In Lagos (Watch Video)