Sign in
Download Opera News App

alexandre passaro

SPORTS

Barcelona to complete striker transfer in next 27 days after January purchase agreement

Barcelona are set to finish the marking of Sao Paulo adolescent Gustavo Maia, as indicated by the player's specialist. The Catalan monsters are prepared to trigger their £3million buy choice for the gifted focus forward. Maia drew respecting looks from Barcelona, Liverpool and Atletico Madrid after his presentations in the Sao Youth Football Cup in January. Yet, the Spanish heavyweights acted expeditiously and immediately arranged a first-alternative proviso for the youngster that cost them generally £880

  2 years ago ago
Barcelona to complete striker transfer in next 27 days after January purchase agreement

SPORTS

Barcelona sign new player.

Barcelona have secured the service of a new Talent from Sao Paulo with the name of Gustavo Maia. According to a piece published by SPORT late on Thursday evening, a fee of one million euros has already been paid for 19-year-old Gustavo Maia. If they want to complete the deal they must pay 3.5m euros more before June 30, getting 70 per cent of his rights, with the other 30 per cent remaining with the Tricolor Paulista. Maia is considered one of the jewels at Sao Paulo FC. He joined from Morumbi in 2014 at 1

  2 years ago ago
Barcelona sign new player.

SPORTS

Barcelona have successfully secured the signing of the Brazilian young talent.

Barcelona have secured the services of a young Brazilian talent from São Paulo FC, a report has claimed. According to a piece published by SPORT late on Thursday evening, a fee of one million euros has already been paid for 19-year-old Gustavo Maia. If they want to complete the deal they must pay 3.5m euros more before June 30, getting 70 per cent of his rights, with the other 30 per cent remaining with the Tricolor Paulista. Maia is considered one of the jewels at Sao Paulo FC. He joined from Morumbi in

  2 years ago ago
Barcelona have successfully secured the signing of the Brazilian young talent.

SPORTS

Sao Paulo confirm Real Madrid interest in Igor Gomes

Sao Paulo general manager Alexandre Passaro has confirmed that Real Madrid is interested in signing Igor Gomes. Igor Gomes, the 21yrs old football player old broke into the Sao Paulo first team last season and his performances attracted the attention of a number of Europe's top clubs, including Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla and Ajax. Passaro insists that there has been no official approach for the attacking midfielder so far, but confirmed that Madrid are keeping tabs on the Brazilian starlet. Sao Pau

  2 years ago ago
Sao Paulo confirm Real Madrid interest in Igor Gomes

SPORTS

Barcelona beat Premier League clubs to £4m transfer of 19-year-old Brazilian striker Gustavo Maia

BARCELONA have beaten Premier League clubs to snare Brazilian youngster Gustavo Maia. The Spanish giants have reportedly agreed to pay an initial sum of almost £1million with just over £3m in add-ons to secure the deal. 1 The 19-year-old has not yet featured as part of the first team for Brazilian giants Sao Paulo. Barca's initial fee will secure a majority ownership of the starlet, with Sao Paulo retaining a 30 per cent stake. Maia first joined the Brazil ranks aged just 13 and has represented his countr

  2 years ago ago
Barcelona beat Premier League clubs to £4m transfer of 19-year-old Brazilian striker Gustavo Maia