Sign in
Download Opera News App

amaku general hospital

ACCIDENT

Remember Chinenyenwa Who Died Last Week? Here Is How She Was Killed By Her Gas Cylinder

How Chinenyenwa Was Sadly Killed By Her Gas Cylinder  It is really disheartened to see that what we all depend on to cook our food can take life if care is not taken. Gas Cylinder has been making our cooking process faster than when we were using stove and that is why we stick to it as our preferred choice ahead of stove. It has sadly killed someone so I want you to be careful with it after reading her story. Chinenyenwa Ngini was a graduate who was waiting for her youth service time so that she could serve

  2 years ago ago
Remember Chinenyenwa Who Died Last Week? Here Is How She Was Killed By Her Gas Cylinder

ACCIDENT

Family in tears as they are set to bury their daughter who died of domestic fire accident

Family in tears as they are set to bury their daughter who died of domestic fire accident With a heart full of grief the family of ANTHONY NGINI of Adabebee village Amawbia innAwka South L.G.A, Anambra State, announces the sudden demise of their beloved daughter, sister, cousin and niece who dies of domestic fire accident. 24-year-old Chinenyenwa Nagini who hails from Adabebe, Amawbia, Anambra State, involved in a fire flare in her home two weeks ago resulting from domestic gas leakage. Meanwhile, on a faithful

  2 years ago ago
Family in tears as they are set to bury their daughter who died of domestic fire accident

ACCIDENT

See Photos Of Igbo Girl Who Died Of Home Accident, She Was Buried Yesterday Amid Tears

The family of Anthony Ngini of Adabebee village Amawbia in Awka South L.G.A, Anambra State, are in tears as their beloved daughter who dies of domestic fire accident was laid to rest Chinenyenwa Nagini who hails from Adabebe, Amawbia, Anambra State, involved in a fire flare caused by a gas explosion in her home two weeks ago. The sad incident happened when the deceased on the black early morning trying to turn on an automatic gas cooker, unknowingly to her the gas cylinder has leakage overnight. Meanwhile,

  2 years ago ago
See Photos Of Igbo Girl Who Died Of Home Accident, She Was Buried Yesterday Amid Tears

ACCIDENT

Tears Flow As Family Announce Burial Date of Their 24-year-old Daughter Who Died After Gas Explosion

No family is happy when they lose their loved one, then losing a loved one becomes more disheartening when the person died prematurely. A family was thrown into the state of mourning after they lost their beautiful daughter to gas explosion. It was reported that she received an incoming call before the explosion occurred. According to a Facebook post made by Naddy Nadico, he expressed how heartbroken he feels about the death of the of Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini AKA Swanky. He narrated that the 24-years-old

  2 years ago ago
Tears Flow As Family Announce Burial Date of Their 24-year-old Daughter Who Died After Gas Explosion

ACCIDENT

Lesson to learn from the death of the 24 years old lady who died of gas explosion in Anambra state

A vibrant young lady who lost her life by gas explosion named Chinenye Ngini, popularly known as Swanky, 24 years of age, hails from Adabebe Amawbia Awka, Anambra state. She was awaiting youth service. Her only crime was deciding to boil hot water in the morning unknown to her that she left the gas cylinder on, and the moment she turned the automatic gas knob it turned out to be her doom. She was rushed to Amaku General Hospital Awka , there she fought for her life for over a week before given up to ghost 

  2 years ago ago
Lesson to learn from the death of the 24 years old lady who died of gas explosion in Anambra state

ACCIDENT

3 Lessons To Learn From The Painful Death Of Nginison Chinenye Swanky From 3rd-Degree Burns

If people were to die based on the number of deadly mistakes they must have made, many of us wouldn't be alive right now. It's by his mercies that we are not consumed daily. Only by his mercies. Take sometime out to appreciate God for life. The dead can't do that but you can. Speaking of mistakes, a young lady who resided in Awka recently died as a result of burns sustained from the explosion of her cooking gas. The deceased lady whose name is Chinenye was said to have been cooking in her kitchen on her gas

  2 years ago ago
3 Lessons To Learn From The Painful Death Of Nginison Chinenye Swanky From 3rd-Degree Burns

ACCIDENT

Sad: Tears As Beautiful Girl Who Died After A Gas Explosion is Buried

Losing a loved one is one of the most painful thing that can happen to any family, but losing such person at a very young age is so heartbreaking. Recently, a family was thrown into mourning after they lost their 24-years-old beautiful daughter in a fire incident. The girl who was identified as Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini popularly known by friends as Swanky was reported to have sustained degrees of burn in her body after a gas explosion occurred in her home. According to reports, the young girl who wanted

  2 years ago ago
Sad: Tears As Beautiful Girl Who Died After A Gas Explosion is Buried

ACCIDENT

Remember the 24-year-old girl who died as a result of domestic fire accident, see her funeral date

Remember the 24-year-old girl who died as a result ofa domestic fire accident, see her funeral date It pains to realize the truth that all of us will die one day. But is more painful when our youths are dying prematurely as a result of unpredictable circumstances. A family in Adabebee Amawbia, Awka South Local government areas, Anambra State, is in regret as they announce the funeral arrangements of their 24-year-old daughter identified as Chinenyenwa Nagini, who dies days after involved in a domestic fire accident.

  2 years ago ago
Remember the 24-year-old girl who died as a result of domestic fire accident, see her funeral date

CRIME

Man Arrested For Attempting To Kill Friend Over N1000 Debt

According to Reports gathered, the Anambra state police command has arrested a 27 years old man for attempting to kill his friend over one thousand naira debt. Mr Friday Asuquo 'M' was arrested by officers attached to Special anti robbery squad. The suspect resides at Enu- Orji village, Amawbia in Anambra state. According to reports released by SP Haruna Mohammed, the PRO of Anambra State police command, the suspect had a misunderstanding with his friend over an unpaid debt of one thousand naira. In response,

  2 years ago ago
Man Arrested For Attempting To Kill Friend Over N1000 Debt