2 American Celebrities Who Have Called Wizkid And Burna Boy Their Twin Brothers Due To Striking Resemblance
1) Jae Crowder and Burna boy Jae Crowder is a professional basketballer in America. Some days back, he was spotted with popular Nigerian singer, Burna boy. People couldn't help but notice how much the both of them looked alike. Jae Crowder then showed that they all believed the same thing, when he uploaded the photos on his official instagram page and said he and his twin still standing twice as tall.
The dream of all African artists is to collaborate or feature a top American artist in their song as it will give their song more international recognition. We've seen the likes of Stonebwoy who feature Keri Hilson on Nominate, Wizkid featuring Drake, and Davido featuring Chris Brown.
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, is one of the biggest names in the history of Nigerian music. He has made a lot of achievements, most of which occurred recently, and he has carved a reputable spot for himself in the Nigerian music industry.
1) Davido Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke is the first Nigerian musician whose album would hit one billion streams across all major streaming platforms. The album titled "A Good Time", which was released about two years ago, was said to have gathered one billion streams in eight months.
1) His sister Many people do not know that one of Burna boy's sisters, is actually a musician too. Nissi is an upcoming musician who is yet to feature her brother on a song, and he is also yet to feature her on a song.
1) Wizkid Wizkid is a popular Nigerian artiste that has been one of the best for over ten years now. He also has one of the biggest fanbase in Africa, and they are called WIZKID FC. The name was supposedly gotten after Wizkid partnered with Nike to design a jersey.
Few days ago, popular Nigerian singer Burna boy, took to his instagram page to show off his new look. In the photos and videos he uploaded, it showed that he had cut off his beards. He said he decided to cut it off so he could look like his real age, because he was looking older than his age.
Fashion is an area that anyone can easily follow the foot steps of those who are doing well in their style and pattern of dressing. The first music artist that you can follow in his style of dressing is Burna Boy. The famous Grammy Award-winning Burna Boy isn’t completely left out of the list of fashionable Nigerian musicians.
1) Virgil Van Dijk Virgil Van Dijk is a popular footballer who currently plays for Liverpool. He is regarded as one of the best defenders in the world. It is quite surprising to see that the footballer from Netherlands, actually knows DJ Spinall. The DJ took to his instagram page to show off the two Liverpool jerseys that Van Dijk just sent to him.
Nigerian-born international singer, rapper, music director, and Grammy award winner Burna Boy amazed the world with his new looks as he shaved off his beards. The 2021 Grammy award winner and ‘Twice as Tall’ diva got people talking around the world through their social media accounts as he stuns his fans with the new look.
The death of Davido's photographer however came as a shock to everyone because, according to most people, he was so ambitious and full of energy. Reports had it that he was the brain behind some of the stunning pictures that Davido usually post on Instagram, and he has also worked for other celebrities like Pogba, Burna boy and others.
Before Burna boy won a Grammy award in March 2021, other Nigerian artists were nominated in the past but didn't win. In this post, I'm going to share with you some popular Nigerian artists who have previously been nominated for a Grammy award. 1.
Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, a Grammy award-winning singer, has stated that he usually tells his mother that he will never marry. On Monday, the Ye singer revealed on Instagram that whenever he tells his mother that he will never marry, she 'turns red.
Popular Nigerian Musician, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, professionally known as Burna Boy or African Giant is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He is one of the biggest and most successful African artists, he is also a Grammy Awards Winner, 2020. The Grammy award winner has taken to the internet to share a video that reveals his new looks.
Grammy award winning singer, Damini ogulu,popularly known as BURNA BOY( African giant) got fans astonished and surprised as he shaved off his beards The African giant took to his Instagram page on Thursday to share a video of his smooth chin without beards. On his Instagram page he wrote, "I had to shave my beards to look my age".
Nigerian International artiste and Grammy award winner, Burna Boy, has rocked a new look as he shaved off his beards. The music star shared his new look on his Instagram story on Thursday, adding that he now looks his age. The singer shared a video of his new look and wrote;
"A Suspended Member Of The Beard Gang" -Burna Boy's Sister Pokes Fun At Burna As He Shaves His Beard
In thr late hours of today, Nigerian Grammy winner, Burna Boy took to his instagram page to show off his new facial appearance as he shaves off his beards. In his words, he said "Had to shave my beard, Now I look my age".
Grammy award winner, Burna Boy, has delivered a spectacular performance at the recently held Global Citizen Live concert. Burna Boy at Global Citizen Live Concert 2021 Burna was booked as one of the top performers at the 2021 Global Citizen Live concert held at Central Park in the United States of America.
Grammy award winning Burna boy has surprised many after showing off his new beardless looks on social media. Burna boy is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He is one of the biggest and most famous African artiste. Burna boy was born on the 2nd of July, 1991.
Nigerian Afrobeats artiste, Burna Boy, has hinted at collaborating with American Rapper, Polo G very soon. Burna Boy and Polo G album cover | Credit: Burna Boy’s Twitter The African Giant posted an artwork of the cover on his social media page. The artwork is made of animation of the legendary Fela Kuti, Burna’s African Giant pendant, a wristwatch, a necklace, snake and more.