Sign in
Download Opera News App

david nazir

ACCIDENT

Checkout Man That Swallowed His Toothbrush, See What Happened To Him (Photos)

At times when we eat meat or fish, we mistakenly swallow the bones of what we eat and it usually chokes in the throat. But do you know that a man has accidentally swallowed something bigger than that in his throat. Before you continue reading, make sure you follow this page to view interesting articles like this. The topic of discussion, David Nazir, a 34-Year-Old Man from Kilifi County In Kenya. He accidentally swallowed his toothbrush. Immediately he was admitted at a General Hospital close by. The man is

  2 years ago ago
Checkout Man That Swallowed His Toothbrush, See What Happened To Him (Photos)