Sign in
Download Opera News App

evelyn chinwendu ejike

TECHNOLOGY

Warning: Do Not Use Your Phone's Torchlight Beside Any Of These Flammable Items [Practical]

Many life have been lost to this simple mistake many of us don't understand. If you use your phone's torchlight beside house hood items like generator, cooking gas etc. It is as if you are playing with a bomb. If you heard that a cooking gas explode while a phone rings, it does not necessarily mean that the phone's radiation cause the accident, it may be because of the torchlight that turns on when phone rings.  (Picture of phone's torchlight) Anytime I remember the story of a Nigerian pregnant woman who also

  1 year ago ago
Warning: Do Not Use Your Phone's Torchlight Beside Any Of These Flammable Items [Practical]

ACCIDENT

See the Beautiful Pregnant Mum Who Was Killed in Gas Explosion While Cooking in Abuja (Photos)

Over the years, thousands of people have been killed in gas explosions and many of these tragic event occurred either by a leak in the gas pipeline or violations of codes and standard governing the safe handling of Gas. Below is the unfortunate event that occurred to a pregnant mum of two kids. Her name was Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (New Ogechukwu Osita) Details of the unfortunate event is still sketchy, but it was alleged that the beautiful lady was burnt when the gas exploded while she was cooking and also p

  1 year ago ago
See the Beautiful Pregnant Mum Who Was Killed in Gas Explosion While Cooking in Abuja (Photos)

TECHNOLOGY

Please Do Not Use Your Phone's Torchlight Beside Any Of These Flammable Items

Several lives have been lost due to this common mistake which many of us do not understand. When using your phone's torchlight next to the house hood stuff like a generator, cooking gas, etc. It's as if you played with a rocket. If you've heard that a cooking gas explodes while a telephone rings, that doesn't necessarily mean the telephone radiation causes the accident, it may be due to the torchlight that turns on when the telephone rings. (Photo of phone's torchlight) Each time I remember the story of a pregnant

  1 year ago ago
Please Do Not Use Your Phone's Torchlight Beside Any Of These Flammable Items

ACCIDENT

Mom Of Two Died Out Of Cooking Gas Explosion At (FCT) Abuja.

Identified as Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) was killed when a cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja last week.   Details: of the incident is still sketchy, however, it was alleged that the deceased who was pregnant was cooking and using her phone when the gas exploded. The woman suffered 70 per cent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.    Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her death . See more post below... May her soul rest in

  1 year ago ago
Mom Of Two Died Out Of Cooking Gas Explosion At (FCT) Abuja.

ACCIDENT

CAUTION : Pregnant lady dies as cooking gas explodes in Abuja

The use of cooking gas have been helpful in many homes. It has gradually replaced the use cooking stove which is gradually becoming outdated. But like they used to say that " everything that has advantage has disadvantages", this has been the case as misuse of cooking gas has rendered many homeless and also fatally killed some. A good example is what happened in Abuja as a young lady identified as Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike was Killed when her cooking gas exploded in her house yesterday! Sadness has filled the

  1 year ago ago
CAUTION : Pregnant lady dies as cooking gas explodes in Abuja