Sign in
Download Opera News App

kelly mark

ACCIDENT

In this COVID 19 lockdown, a man came back to see the money he saved in his saving box burnt.

A man known as Kelly Mark went out only to be called and informed that his house including the saving box he had been saving lots of money in, is on fire. He quickly rushed home to quench the fire only for him to open the saving box and find all the money he had saved like this. This is not good at all especially in this kind of lockdown period where things are hard. This is the photo of the burnt money that Kelly Mark had saved for a long time.According to Kelly Mark; please guys this is what happened to m

  2 years ago ago
In this COVID 19 lockdown, a man came back to see the money he saved in his saving box burnt.

ACCIDENT

SAD: Nigerian Man Laments After Fire Burnt Down His Savings, See Pictures.

Nigeria is currently in a died situation and the last thing anyone would want right now is to lose his belongings, be it money or other inanimate things. There is no money in the country right now due to the coronavirus pandemic. Well, a sad event occurred of recent as a man known as Kelly Mark on Facebook wrote that his money he has been saving for quite sometime now got burnt. The man has been consistently saving 1,000 and 500 Naira in his saving box for quite sometime now, but they were all gone when th

  2 years ago ago
SAD: Nigerian Man Laments After Fire Burnt Down His Savings, See Pictures.

ACCIDENT

A facebook user cries out after losing his savings when fire gutted his home

One thing we would pray against during this pandemic period is losing our savings, because the period we are on is a serious one and we pray for God Almighty to have mercy and save us through this period. A Facebook user known as Kelly Mark and who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.   Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes to Facebook he wrote: "Please guys this is what happened to me this afternoon, I have bee

  2 years ago ago
A facebook user cries out after losing his savings when fire gutted his home

ACCIDENT

I lost all my life saving when fire gutted my home, a young man narrate his story

A man who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.   Facebook user, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes to Facebook wrote: "Please guys this is what happened to me this afternoon, I have been saving this cash for sometime now. Only to be called dat my house is on fire.    "I ran down and after putting off the fire my saving box was burnt, after opening it I found the money inside like this. Inside this Covid 19

  2 years ago ago
I lost all my life saving when fire gutted my home, a young man narrate his story

ACCIDENT

Man losses life savings to fire outbreak in his house

Tears, confusion as several naira notes get burnt with house that goes up in flames, man cries out to share his predicament. Mark who wasn't at home at the time of the fire, received a call about it and rushed back However, he was unable to save his cash savings as the saving box had already burnt A Nigerian man identified as Kelly Mark on Facebook, recently left many people in shock after he took to the platform to reveal how he lost some savings in his home after a fire incident. Narrating the story, Mark

  2 years ago ago
Man losses life savings to fire outbreak in his house

ACCIDENT

Man Cries Out As Fire Guts His House, Burns All His Naira Note Savings.

Yesterday was a miserable day for Kelly Mark as fire gutted his Yenagoa home, destroying his hard earned life savings. Kelly Mark is From Korama Village in Yenagoa, the Capital of Bayelsa state.He who left his house around 11Am Tuesday to meet some friends at Yenagoa Market, something he does often.Around 2pm he got a call from his neighbors and rushed back across town to his home in Korama village. There, he found around 2 fire trucks working to extinguish a blaze that had fully engulfed the home his par

  2 years ago ago
Man Cries Out As Fire Guts His House, Burns All His Naira Note Savings.

ACCIDENT

Lockdown Tragedy: Man Loses All His Life Savings On Piggy Bank To Fire Outbreak (Photos).

A stranded man has cried out on social media on how he lost all he has Laboured for in a fire incident. He man noted that after his daily expenditures, he makes sure that he set aside #500 - #1000 to his piggy bank (local savings) but unfortunately for him before he could reap the fruit of his Labour, he was reportedly to have battled with fire outbreak which ravaged his home and virtually every other thing he Laboured for. Below a picture of the man's Piggy bank currencies which was destroyed to an extent

  2 years ago ago
Lockdown Tragedy: Man Loses All His Life Savings On Piggy Bank To Fire Outbreak (Photos).

ACCIDENT

Man shattered over losing his savings in his Wooden box 'kolo' after fire gutted his home (photos)

You have decided to save money in the house which maybe one reason or the other which made you to decide to do so. Nothing is bad if you decided to save money at home, for dry season like this lock down period or just saving in advance ,like those of us whose method is the piggy bank locally called kolo, but many a time it comes with huge disadvantage which is The Money Not 100% Secured, If you have decided not to save money in the bank but rather at home, be rest assured that you will loose lots of money o

  2 years ago ago
Man shattered over losing his savings in his Wooden box 'kolo' after fire gutted his home (photos)

ACCIDENT

Man Loses His Life Saving To A Fire Out Break.

Its a painful situation to loose your life savings to a fire out break. Life is full of up and down, you smile, you cry also. According to a facebook post, posted by Kelly Mark, it shows how fire gutted his home and burnt his life savings. It can be seeing that he had used the local saving method "kolo box" for savings. In the photo he posted you can also see that the most denomination of currency was one thousand and five hundred naira. In Kelly Mark post on Facebook me wrote woth a caption. "Please guys t

  2 years ago ago
Man Loses His Life Saving To A Fire Out Break.

OTHERS

Man loses all his life savings as a result of Fire

A man who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home. A Facebook user, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes to Facebook .He said he has been saving this money for a very long time to buy some items and materials so I can begin new investments.But when. I got home I met something else.I was at our normal joint where we do gather and I was enjoying my Qurantine with some of my friends,Immediately my phone rang and I pick

  2 years ago ago
Man loses all his life savings as a result of Fire