CNN Shuns Lai Mohammed's threat and releases another Lekki shootings report
Despite the sanction given to CNN by the Nigerian government concerning their investigative reports on the #EndSARS lekki shooting,they went ahead to release a second report on the same incident. Lai Mohammed, the minister of information, last week had judged CNN's report on the shootings as bad journalism and insisted on their sanctioning. Mohammad went ahead to forward a letter addressed to the CNN management in Atlanta. However, on Tuesday, CNN did a second investigative report, with more footage revealing
Lekki Shooting: After her interview with CNN, See what DJ Switch said again that got people reacting
Lekki Shooting: After her interview with CNN, See what DJ Switch said again that got people reacting. Barely a week after DJ Switch's interview with CNN where she made some statement against those who are trying to cover up the alleged Lekki massacre, she shared another tweet against another top Nigeria politician. Recall DJ Switch was tagged as the hero of the October 20th incident, she was the brave hero who streamed the shooting live on IG and share to the world what was happening at Lekki toll gate. Today,
Opinion: Gen. Gowon Is Very Smart, See This Thing He Did For All Nigerians That We Will Never Forget
The nation, Nigeria is in a state of confusion as more details erupt from the October, 20th 2020 Lekki Massacre and people ask for more evidences and justice for the dead citizens. We have been led and denied by the Nigerian government as they seem to be careless and nonchalant over the above mentioned issue. Investigations have followed as CNN proved that the alleged videos of the shootings were true. Lai Mohammed alongside other prominent politicians have also denied such calling it fake news. The UK Parliament
#EndSARS: CNN dares FG, releases another report of Lekki shooting.
In the midst of dangers of approval from the Federal Government over its analytical report on the shootings at Lekki cost square during the #EndSARS fights, CNN has delivered a second report on the episode. The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, had a week ago portrayed CNN's report on the Lekki shootings as helpless news coverage, adding that the organization had the right to be authorized. Mohammed likewise followed up the danger with a letter routed to the administration of CNN in Atlanta.
CNN Releases 2nd Lekki Shootings Report
Amid the continuation of the investigation of the October 20, 2020, Lekki toll gate shootings by the military as a result of the EndSARS protest, which Nigerians tagged as Black Tuesday, CNN has released its second report to prove that there was truly shootings by the military. The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, had demeaned the report, saying CNN report is too misinformed to Nigerians and the whole world. He tagged the investigations and the report as fake news. He further said CNN broadcaster
Meet Lai Mohammed's 40-Year-Old Son Jubril Who Is A Member Of The Lagos State House Of Assembly
The current Minister of information and culture, Alhaji Lai Raufu Mohammed is a lawyer, and former National Publicity Secretary of the APC (All Progressives Congress). PHOTO: Lai Mohammed His Son, JUBRIL FOLAJIMI MOHAMMED, was born on August 1, 1980 (40 years old), and is a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly. Representing Ikeja I Constituency of Lagos State, Lai Mohammed's son is a graduate of law, and obtained both first degree in law (LLB) and Masters Degree (LLM) and was even called to the bar (BL).
Reno drags Lai Mohammed: You are making a mockery of your government by denying #LekkiMassacre.
The former presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has taken his time out to drag the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed regarding the recent comment he made regarding the massacre which was reported to have occurred on 20th of October. It should be noted that sometimes last week, the CNN revealed a certain video where armed military men were seen shooting directly to armless EndSARS protesters. After the CNN's video came out, Minister of Information and Culture still came out again to deny
"Lai Mohammed Don Buy Market" — Reactions As CNN Releases 2nd Report On 'Lekki Toll Gate Shooting'
Not long ago CNN a news channel in the United States of America released their first footage concerning the alleged shooting at the Lekki toll gate on the 20th of October 2020. The Lekki toll game alleged massacre caused so many mixed reactions as the federal government is doubting the investigations released by CNN. CNN revealed from their investigations that the bullets fired at the Lekki toll gate were live bullets while the Nigerian army said it was blank bullets that they fired. CNN has released their second
Hours After Lai Mohammed Accused CNN Of False Evidence, Checkout What Reno Posted To Backup CNN
Few days ago, CNN released a video evidence of the Lekki massaccre of October 20, 2020, making void the claims of the Nigerian army that they only fired blanks into the air. After the evidence released by CNN, the Nigerian Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, sent a message to CNN accusing them of false information. He tagged their evidence as fake that they weren't there but only got videos from social media and claims from Dj Switch and released as Lekki massaccre evidence. He also said that while CNN alleged
You were on ground, why did you stop playing the Lekki shooting video? Twitter user drags ChannelsTV
The End SARS and everything surrounding it might have come and gone, but there are still stories to be told about it. On the 20th of October this year, it was on the news how peaceful EndSARS protesters were said to have been killed by men suspected to be men of the Nigerian Army. Though the Army has on several occasions denied their environment in that, but all fingers are still pointing at them. Sometimes last week, the CNN brought out a video which reveals where men suspected to be men of the Nigerian Army