It is the prayer of every parents that their children succeed. No one wants their children to fail. So, please use these prayers as a guide to pray deliberately about your children; 1. Thank God for the life of your children, where He has brought them to and where He is still taking them.
God give us these children, He gives us them to take care of, and we also need him in taking care of them. When you commit your children into the hands of God, your mind will be at peace. Because you will trust God to protect them, preserve them and guild them.
1. Thank you Jesus for your love, goodness and faithfulness in my life. 2. Any area of my life that I might have commited by sin against you please forgive me in Jesus name. 3. Lord Jesus, when things are hard, please help me to trust in you in Jesus name.
1. Lord Jesus, I am surrounded by many troubles, if I should count them Lord I may not finish because my all my sins since I was little up till this moment has caught up with me and my household. Father, I can hardly see nor listen to your will because there are more than the hairs of my head, and because of this, I have lost great courage to seek your holy name.
1. Thank you Lord for how far you've brought me. Thank you for your love and goodness. Be exalted oh Lord in Jesus name. 2. Amy sin that will hinder you from answering my prayers, please forgive me in Jesus name. 3.
A lot has been happening in Nigeria recently. Things are not really going right. We cannot keep saying Nigeria is a bad country without praying for her. Please let's deliberately pray for our country even in a few minutes; 1. Thank God for Nigeria because it is a land flowing with milk and honey.
The Bible explains how men like Elijah, Solomon, Paul and many others prayed and they got instant results their prayers. Marital Breakthrough is one of the blessings of the Lord towards his children, it will take consistent prayers to command this breakthrough. These are violent prayers that you must consistently pray to experience marital breakthrough.
1. Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you've been doing in my life in past times, I thank you for the things you're doing presently, and for what I know you will still do, I say may all honour, adoration, exaltation, glory be ascribed unto you holy name in the mighty name of Jesus.
God is faithful and can deliver us from our enemies. This Saturday morning, we are to give Him thanks for His enduring love over our affairs. We are alive and not counted among the dead. Despite the plans of the enemies against us, we are not consumed.
It is the will of God for his people to be prosperous. But it is obvious that most people who always strive to see themselves stand financially are yet to be financially strong despite their every day struggle. Some of the things hindering mankind from becoming successful financially are beyond them except they take it to God in prayers.
1. Thank God for how far He has brought you. For His goodness and mercy, please appreciate Him for how much He has helped you during your stay in school. 2. Ask Him for mercy for any sin you've committed against Him. 3.
1. Lord Jesus, as I am going to bed tonight, I pray that you will grant me a good night sleep in the name of Jesus 2. I come against every power that spoil sleep with evil dreams, let them be destroyed before me today in the name of Jesus.
1. Thank you Lord for You are the giver of joy. 2. Forgive all my sins Lord. 3. Lord Jesus, please heal me from every hurt in Jesus name. 4. Even when it seems like things are hard, please help me trust in you Jesus.
1. Heavenly Father, I give you thanks for your love and kindness over my life, thank you Lord for not giving up on me despite my unrighteousness, Oh Lord accept my worship in Jesus name. 2. Heavenly Father, as I'm going to sleep tonight, uphold my life and let no evil befall me in Jesus mighty name.
The Bible says we should commit everything we do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help us (Psalm 37:5). This is the reason you have to pray this week to obtain God's help. You cannot do it alone. Cast all your burdens on Jesus because He loves and cares for us.
We all have that time in our lives when things will seem so difficult like nothing works for you anymore. Such times are just trials of our faith, This is not the time to give up but to arise and pray and fight for our rights as children of God, reminding God of his word where He said He shall rebuke the devour for our sake.
1. Thank you Jesus for you are a great God and you never fail. 2. Please forgive me in any area I've sinned against you. Wash me clean with your precious blood. 3. As I cry out to you in prayers today, please Lord Jesus grant all my heart desires in Jesus name.
Bible reading John 3:16 For God so love the World that he gave his only begotten son that who even Believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. 1. Father, do not allow me to perish in Jesus' name. Amen 2. Lord Jesus, give me the strength to remain in faith in your word in Jesus' name.
1. Thank you Lord for everything. For the gift of men you sent into my life, I say thank you Father. 2. Hidden and open sins that will stop you from answering my prayers Lord, please forgive me. 3. Lord Jesus, anywhere my destiny helpers are, Lord Jesus, let them begin to locate me right now.