Over the years, different popular actresses have starred as superheroes in some hit movies and In this post, I'm going to share with you some of these actresses. 1. Karen Gillan (Nebula) Karen Gillan portrayed the comical character Nebula in Marvel Superhero movies Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1, 2 and 3, in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, and also in Thor: Love and Thunder.
There are lot of celebrity siblings in the same industry and the movie industry is no exception. In this post, I'm going to share with you 6 popular actors whose siblings are also popular in the movie industry. 1. Chris Hemsworth (A photo of Chris Hemsworth and his brother)
1. Lady Sif And Wonder Woman: Though one has a connection to the Asgardians, the other is a Mount Olympus native. Despite this, Wonder Woman and Lady Sif share a lot of similarities. On the battlefield, they are both first-class female fighters with fabled backgrounds who rely on a sword and a shield.
1. Laurie Strode Laurie Strode's character has grown significantly in the recent Halloween films. She wields weapons and prepares for the possibility of Michael's return. This is in stark contrast to her previous portrayal in the dreadful Halloween: Ressurection, in which she makes a clumsy attempt to apprehend Michael.
Few days ago, the End SARS memorial was held to remember the events and the fallen heroes of the protest. One of the survivors of the protest has taken to the internet to share his near death experience. The young man whose name is Marvel took to his Facebook page to narrate his during escape during the End SARS protest.
Anyone who's a fan of the Marvel universe can bear witness to the fact that Loki is one of the most popular villains (in some cases, heroes) with the Marvel universe. Furthermore, in order not to bore you with too many words, I am going to reveal to you some false things Marvel made us believe about Loki, the God of Mischief:
BBNaija housemate, Saskay, has revealed that she wants to modify her body and be like a robot. The reality star disclosed this today while having a conversation with Emmanuel. Saskay said she wished to have superpowers and be different from other humans. She said her thoughts might be strange, but she desires to have a machine implanted in her legs to boost her speed and duration of performing an activity.
1. Chris Evans – Fantastic Four The charming Hollywood celebrity requires no introduction, as he is best known as Captain America, the First Avenger, a Marvel superhero. However, he also starred as the Human Torch in the 2005 Fantastic Four film, which is a lesser-known and, in some cases, forgotten fact.
1. Tom Cruise Tom Cruise, the legendary actor, was the first choice, but he rejected down the position when Marvel refused to accept his terms. The MCU got off to a great start with Iron Man. Even though it's now impossible to envision anyone other than Robert Downey Jr. in the role, he wasn't the first choice.
Anyone who has been following Marvel right from the time they released movies like Thor or Thor:The Dark World can bear witness to the fact that they have gone through a great deal to make people believe that the god of thunder is actually a god that stands for justice, truth and of course, Chivalry.
Everyone knows that whenever you are mentioning some of the most popular Marvel characters in Nigeria; the likes of Thor, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and finally, Odin usually comes into the spotlight. Photo Credit: AC Images But ever since the Marvel Universe introduced the Norse god, Odin, into their universe; there has been a lot of misinterpretations about what this god (Odin) does and what he stands for.
Everyone knows that whenever you are talking about some of the most strongest avengers in the Marvel Universe; the likes of Bruce Banner (Hulk), Steve Rogers (Captain America) and finally, Peter Parker (Spiderman) usually comes into the spotlight. Photo Credit: Pinterest Images
1. Ben Affleck Ben Affleck debuted in 2003’s release Daredevil. He played the blind lawyer, Matt Murdock in the film. But by the end of the decade, Ben joined DC to play the next Batman on screen. He starred as Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Black Panther was a cultural sensation that many of us will not forget in a hurry, the intriguing way that African influences and modern production techniques were blended made it one of the best films that some of us have seen. The film which was directed by Ryan Coogler was a huge success, and is one of the highest-grossing films of all time.
Anyone who has seen the Marvel produced movie, Black Panther, can bear witness to the fact that it is one of the most popular movies to have ever graced our TV screens ever since it was released some years ago. Photo Credit: Wakanda, Vintage Photos Whilst it's more popular amongst black folks since it was the first time Marvel released a black superhero movie; there have been a lot of theories stating that the movie was done to mock Africa or something.
If you are a fan of superhero movies, you must have come across several superheroes movies produced by Marvel Studio. The studio has produced some notable movies over the years, which are also rated among blockbuster movies in Hollywood. They have produced and releases outstanding movies from Marvel comic books, under Marvel Studio.
The Marvel ‘Avengers’ movie is one of the most talked-about movie sequels from Marvel Studio. The movie that has four different parts is a superhero movie featuring different Hollywood stars such as Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr and many others, and also Marvel comic characters as well.
With the end of an era, some people wonder where the heroes and villains of the various Marvel universes started. The truth is, these prominent actors had lives before becoming superheroes; some of them are even known for things other than being part of the MCU.
Hugh Jackman is one of Hollywood's most stunning stars, with his passionate gaze, great acting talents, appealing appearance, and cheeky smile. To the dismay of his admirers, he created his last marvel movie as the traditional Marvel hero, logan, best known as the ideal Wolverine.
Popular Canadian comedy actor and entrepreneur Ryan Reynolds, best recognized as the actor of the Marvel cinematic universe's superhero character Deadpool, and also Green lantern now plays a leading role in a new sci-fi movie that was released in cinemas on August 13 (United States of America).