Sign in
Download Opera News App

misophonia

HEALTH

If You Hate The Sound Of Someone Snoring Or Chewing, You Might Be Suffering From This Disorder

There is no doubt that some sounds actually triggers an over-the-top emotional reactions for some people.Some of this sounds includes snoring, chewing and much more.

  2 months ago
If You Hate The Sound Of Someone Snoring Or Chewing, You Might Be Suffering From This Disorder

HEALTH

If You’re Annoyed By Others Chewing, You May Be A Genius

To be honest, no one wants to listen to the person next to him chewing loudly or slurping. Yet, some people get extremely annoyed by it, and sometimes, you might even wonder why they make such a fuss about it. Therefore, you should know that there is a condition called Misophonia, developed in 20% of people, which makes them highly sensitive to certain noises, such as people chewing, slurping, etc. These people are irritated by certain sounds that the remaining 80% of the world apparently doesn’t even not

  1 years ago
If You’re Annoyed By Others Chewing, You May Be A Genius

HEALTH

Misophonia: Condition that makes one irritated by certain noise.

Do you find yourself irritated by hearing some certain sounds. Sounds like people breathing next to you or sounds of someone eating beside you , if yes then you may be sick really you may be suffering from a rare condition called misophonia. This is a rare type of dysfunctional Condition that is associated with being normally pissed of at things like dripping water,Pencil tapping Or even someone chewing. The condition Misophonia is considered sound intolerance and oversensitivity to some certain sounds, whi

  11 months ago
Misophonia: Condition that makes one irritated by certain noise.