When the angel Gabriel, who had been sent by God, visited Mary in a town in Galilee, called Nazareth, he informed her that the Holy Spirit was going to come upon her and she would give birth to a male child and she should call the child's name, Jesus.
An English actor named Robert Powell acquired worldwide acclaim for his role as Jesus in 1977's original film, Jesus of Nazareth. The series is believed to have been such a hit that even the Pope saw it, enjoyed it, and gave it his official blessing.
Have you ever wondered how a country could live without a single church, much alone many churches, given the popularity of Christianity and the enormous number of believers? Could there now be a country without a single church in it, with over 190 countries on the planet?
Just like the saying “familiarity breeds contempt" at times when you are too familiar in a particular place, and everyone knows most of your upbringing, those people sometimes tend to take you for granted and that was exactly what happened to Jesus. In Mark 6: 1-6, Jesus entered the synagogue full with his neighbors, relatives and townsmen.
Apart from the fact that Jesus was also called the Christ(Messiah), the Son of God, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd and the Door, one of the common titles used for addressing Jesus in the Bible while He was still on earth was "Jesus of Nazareth."
Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God, being the son of Mary the wife of Joseph, son of Heli, had brothers and sisters according to Mark 6:3. They were James, Joses, Judas(Jude), and Simon. They all lived together as a family, yet they, like some other Jews had done, did not believe in Jesus as the promised Messiah or the Son of God.
Popular Christian leader, evangelist, and preacher Reverend Uma Ukpai has dropped 3 prophetic declarations. The eloquent reverend has declared into the lives of Christians today. Uma, began by telling Christians to determine to do good In whatever position they find themselves. He said Christians Jesus of Nazareth who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil.
The birth of Christ is an interesting one, and interestingly, his birth brought such great attention to his place of birth, and the place he supposedly spent his youthful days. According to the new testament, Jesus spent his first few days as a toddler in Bethlehem, and then he spent a large percentage of his childhood In Egypt, where he was taken to, to avoid the military action by Saul against the kids born in Bethlehem.
1) Oh Lord my God, any evil seed this is placed inside me so that I will bring out bad things, oh Lord, uproot it in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2) Oh Lord my God, any evil seed of from my enemies that they want to place instead me so that I will die before my time, let the fire, and thunder of the holy Ghost destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.
1) Oh Lord my God, any flood my enemies have sent to wipe away my blessings this year, I send it back in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2) Oh Lord my God, any flood my enemies have sent to swallow me this year, father, dry it up in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
It is a saying and a reality that destiny can be delayed but cannot be denied. However, the power of a bleeding knee cannot be overlooked. Chains can be broken through prayers and faith even though the faith seems to be like a grain of mustard seed, yet, it can move mountains.
Act 3:6, then Peter said, silver and gold I do not have but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk. This morning, host of heaven will rise and fight for you and the kingdom of darkness will be put to shame in Jesus name
1) Oh Lord my God, every wild animal my enemies has sent to kill me, I command them in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2) Oh Lord my God, any devouring, and wild animal my enemies has sent in the dream to eat up my blessing this year, I command the animal to go back, and devour it's sender in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. He (the Holy Spirit) empowered them (the apostles) to work miracles. “Many wonders and signs were done through the apostles” (Acts 2:43). “Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.'
1) Oh Lord my God, any agent of darkness that has written my name in the book of death, father, erase it in the most powerful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2) My Father my God, clean every evil writing my enemy wrote, and write me a new story, and a life changing story in the name of Jesus Christ.
1) Oh Lord my God, any evil plan of the enemy to make me die before my time, I command it to work against them in the name of Jesus Christ. 2) My Father my God, any evil plan of the enemy to steal what belongs to me, I destroy their plan in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
1) Oh Lord my God, any of my enemy that want use me roughly this year, put them under my feet in the name of Jesus Christ. 2) Oh Lord my God, let my enemies run for help this year, and submit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
1) Oh Lord my God, any food my enemy has given me to cause disappointment in my career, and my life, father, take it away in the name of Jesus Christ. 2) My father my God, any meeting that my enemy has created to plan on how to cause disappointment in my life, let them be scattered by fire, and by thunder in the name of Jesus Christ.
1) Oh Lord my God, anybody that want to put me to shame, and make me to hid my face in public, father, put them to shame in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2) My father my Maker, deliver me from every shame of my enemies, and make me a mirror to others in the name of Jesus Christ.
1) My father my Maker, any enemy of progress sent from the pit of hell to steal my progress, be destroyed by fire, and by thunder in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2) My father my God, any enemy of progress that has come to make my progress useless, I destroy, and scatter you, by fire, and by the heavenly hammer of God in the name of Jesus Christ.