Sign in
Download Opera News App

obiageli ezeuboaja

CRIME

Police Launches Full Investigation Into Death Of Housewife, Houseboy In Anambra

The Anambra State police has launched full investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of one Mrs. Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her houseboy, simply identified as Chikamso. The duo slept on Tuesday 13th July 2020, and never woke up. The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Haruna Mohammed, stated that detective from Aguata Police Division, rushed the deceaseds to the hospital on their arrival at the scene but were confirmed dead on arrival by a doctor. According to SP Mohammed, the duo used charcoal

  2 years ago ago
Police Launches Full Investigation Into Death Of Housewife, Houseboy In Anambra

CRIME

Tears, agony as charcoal smoke kills 65-year old woman, 12-year old boy in Anambra

Tears, agony as charcoal smoke kills 65-year old woman, 12-year old boy in Anambra A 65-year old woman and her 12-year old house boy on Wednesday lost their lives from charcoal smoke in their apartment in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia in Anambra State. The deceased, Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her house boy, identified as Chikamso were fast asleep when they were engulfed in the smoke. The deceased was said to have set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather leaving all the windows closed and

  2 years ago ago
Tears, agony as charcoal smoke kills 65-year old woman, 12-year old boy in Anambra

CRIME

Charcoal Fumes Brought To A Tragic End The Existence Of A Woman And A Boy At Ekwuloba, In Anambra

There was a tragic incident reported at the Aguata Divisional Police Station, Anambra State by Bernard Aguata Ezeuboaja from Umuchiana village in Ekwuloba in Anambra State, he said his wife, Obiageli Ezeuboaja (65), and a houseboy (12) never woke up from sleep since the previous night, only for him to force the door open to discover their lifeless bodies. Immediately the report had been made, Police detectives attached to Aguata Police Division swung into action, as they arrived at the scene, and rushed

  2 years ago ago
Charcoal Fumes Brought To A Tragic End The Existence Of A Woman And A Boy At Ekwuloba, In Anambra

CRIME

Anambra Woman, House Boy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Room

A 65-year-old woman identified as Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her house boy, Chikamso have died after burning charcoal in the room for warmth. According to a statement released by the Public Relations Officer of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, the husband of the deceased, Bernard Ezeuboaja on Wednesday, July 15 discovered that his wife and the house boy never woke up from sleep, he opened the door only to find their lifeless bodies. He headed to the Agauta Division of the police station, to

  2 years ago ago
Anambra Woman, House Boy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Room

CRIME

Sad End For 65 Years Old Woman, Houseboy, 'Found Dead After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room

An aged 65 years old woman, and her houseboy have been reported dead, in Umuchiana village in Anambra State. According to reports, she died together with her houseboy, as a result of the charcoal, which she placed inside her room, without enough air entering the room, where she slept. The report was made by one Bernard Ezeuboaja, who reported to the police, that his wife Obiageli Ezeuboaja, aged 65years and her houseboy, by name Chikamso aged 12years, slept and never woke up from sleep. And that he opened the

  2 years ago ago
Sad End For 65 Years Old Woman, Houseboy, 'Found Dead After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room

CRIME

Woman And Her House Boy Dies Of Suffocation After Inhaling Fume

Today, on 15.7.2020, a Bernard Ezeuboaja "m" from Umuchiana village in Ekwulobia, Anambra State, reported at Aguata police station that the same day, around 9am, he discovered that his wife, Obiageli Ezeuboaja "f", 65, and his servant, Chikamso "m", surname unknown, 12, had not been awakened from sleep since the previous night, so he opened the door and discovered their lifeless bodies. Following the report, Aguata Division police officers visited the crime scene and quickly took the victims to the hospital,

  2 years ago ago
Woman And Her House Boy Dies Of Suffocation After Inhaling Fume

CRIME

Charcoal fumes kill woman, houseboy in Anambra.

A charcoal fumes have reportedly killed a sixty five - vintage -woman , Obiageli Ezeuboaja , and her houseboy , identified sincerely as Chikamso, 12 , in Anambra country . The incident came about in Umuchiana village , Ekwulobia , within the Aguata neighborhood authorities place of the state . Our correspondent accrued that the lady made hearth with charcoals that allows you to heat the room because of the cold climate and she or he and the houseboy slept off with the windows closed . The Police Public relations

  2 years ago ago
Charcoal fumes kill woman, houseboy in Anambra.

CRIME

Charcoal Fumes Kills Lady And Her House Help In Anambra State

Charcoal fumes have killed a 65-year-old woman and her house help in Anambra State. The woman is Identified as Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her 12-year-old house boy, Chikamso, died in their sleep as a result of charcoal fumes which was which was set in order to warm the room while they slept. The sad incident happened at Umuchiana Village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State. The incident was reported at the police station by the husband of the deseased woman. According to the husband of the diseased woman, Bernard Ezeuboaja,

  2 years ago ago
Charcoal Fumes Kills Lady And Her House Help In Anambra State

CRIME

Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room In Anambra.

A 65-year-old woman called Obiageli Ezeuboaja of Umuchiana town, Ekwulobia in Anambra State, and her 12-year-old houseboy, known as Chikamso, died overnight after burning coal to warm her room due to cold weather, with the windows locked with no ventilation.  Husband of the victim, Mr. Bernard Ezeuboaja, who made a complaint around 9 am on Wednesday 15/07/20 at the Aguata Police Station, said he discovered that after the previous night his wife and her houseboy have never been waking from sleep. He opened the

  2 years ago ago
Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room In Anambra.