Sign in
Download Opera News App

umuchiana village

CRIME

Charcoal Fumes Kills Lady And Her House Help In Anambra State

Charcoal fumes have killed a 65-year-old woman and her house help in Anambra State. The woman is Identified as Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her 12-year-old house boy, Chikamso, died in their sleep as a result of charcoal fumes which was which was set in order to warm the room while they slept. The sad incident happened at Umuchiana Village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State. The incident was reported at the police station by the husband of the deseased woman. According to the husband of the diseased woman, Bernard Ezeuboaja,

  1 year ago ago
Charcoal Fumes Kills Lady And Her House Help In Anambra State